The HDMI Extender 4K extends HDMI signals with a single cable. It breaks the distance limitation of HDMI cable transmission, and uses a pure copper cable (such as Cat6 cable) to connect 1 HDMI signal device (such as computer, set-top box, etc.) with 1 HDMI display device (such as TV, projector, LED).
Use the extender HDMI to implement one-to-one, one-to-many scenes for HDMI signal extension. And with HDMI 1.3 standard, the distance up to 120M at 1080p@60Hz with smooth and clear pictures. It is application for display of outdoor, conference room, security monitoring and etc.
1. This HDMI Port Extender Max 395 Feet (120m) extends 1080P@60Hz.
2. Bi-directional IR Remote Control.
3. One-to-One, One-to-Many Supported.
4. 5-Stage cascading connection, achieving longer distances transmission.
5. Audio & Video synchronization output, make audiovisual more realistic.
6. Solid metal shell, with a better shielding of signal interference.
7. Plug & Play, no driver needed, widely used in multimedia meeting room.
● Product Name: 1080P HDMI Extender
● Transmitter: HDMI in, RJ45 out
● Receiver: RJ45 out, HDMI in
● HDMI: Ver1.3, compatible with HDCP1.2
● Transmission Distance: 120M at 1080P with Cat5e/6 pure copper cable
● Cable: Single-strand pure copper Cat5e/6, AWG26 HDMI 1.3 cable
● Power Supply: 5V 2A
● Housing Material: Iron
● Dimension: 11.8x6.8x2cm
HDMI Extender ×1
Power Adapter 5V/2A ×1
IR-TX Cable (1.2m) ×1
IR-RX Cable (1.2m) ×1
User Manual ×1