Description of Gigabit Ethernet
USB Ethernet Adapter supporting 10/100/1000 bit Ethernet. It connects your computer or tablet to a router, modem or network switch for network connection. Common uses include adding wired gigabit network support to UltraBooks, notebooks with no Ethernet connection, or replacing or upgrading network adapters in desktop computers.
1. Nintendo switch supported.
2. Supports crossover detection, auto-correction and Wake-on-LAN.
3. High-bandwidth of Super Speed USB 3.0 interface at up to 5Gbps.
4. Auto sensing USB adapter supports any 10/100/1000 Ethernet network.
5. Plug & Play, compatible with Windows, Linux System etc.
6. Link and Activity LED. USB powered, no external power required. Backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1.
7. Sleek and Portable. Small-sized body fits in pocket, purse or bag, ideal product for storage and travel.